Now PCCP Accredited Class 3,4
Yes we can apply your industrial protective coatings immediately after our SRS System has completed the surface preparation.
Because our SRS wet abrasive blast system removes surfaces so cleanly we can immediately begin multiple coat protective coating applications without significant downtime. You will see the benefits in reduced job time and reduced costs.
Our work teams are fully trained and experienced in the application of industrial protective coatings under a wide variety of industrial conditions:
- Airless spray application and brush or roller manual application
Our experience with Application of Protective Coatings:
- SAUNDERS Park Fuels Tanks (Petrochemical Tanks) Kooragang Island
- BORAL Berrima Colliery (Delta SBD) Pit Access Bridge
- John Holland Data Centre
- Vale Mines Singleton – CHHP Washery
We apply all major industrial protective coatings, 2 pack epoxies, including Dulux and International brands.
Dulux Trade and Research Relationship: SRS maintains a special trade and research relationship with Dulux Protective Coatings technical team. We use and recommend the following Dulux Protective Coatings:
- Dulux Luxepoxy Sealer
- Dulux Durebild STE
- Dulux Weathermax HBR
- and Durabilt STE Glass Flake
Technical Specifications & Steel Prep results
SRS surface preparation system – Removes soluble salts and chlorides
Surface Removal Specialists work in partnership with Dulux Protective Coatings technical team to optimize the coating specifications to achieve excellent performance and adhesion results. As part of this technical relationship we have had our Surface Preparation system tested for soluble salt and chloride removal by an independent technical consultant, and the results show the SRS surface preparation system passes the following:
- Results: Removes soluble salts and chloride
SRS surface preparation system – passes Adhesion Test
- Appendix 1 CTI Consultant Report – Adhesion test , shows the results achieved by an independent coating consultant which clearly shows our SRS Surface preparation system in conjunction with Dulux Protective Coating applied to specification achieves excellent adhesion test results, as tested on heavily corroded bar steel.
APPENDIX 1 >> Coating Adhesion Test
We are constantly researching and trialing various methods and materials to improve the results and performance for our clients.
Appendix 2 is a Dulux Protective Coatings “TECH NOTE” stating the advantages of the Surface Removal Specialists system.
APPENDIX 2 >> Mild Steel – Wet Blasting Dulux