Wet blasting services and more for Heritage restoration
Heritage Restoration requires expert solutions to ensure no damage to valuable Heritage assets. The SRS system is a low pressure wet abrasive blast system. Superior to traditional sandblasting, the presence of water between the media and the substrate being processed creates a lubricating cushion. This protects the media and the surface from excess damage. Your heritage restoration and cleaning is done without affecting or damaging the surface.
SRS wet abrasive blast system removes grime, mould and general build up from historic memorials, buildings and other heritage sites. The SRS System is variable system and is adjustable to deal with sensitive surfaces. The SRS wet abrasive blast system has successfully removed soft coatings from wood and other sensitive sub straights, providing outstanding results.
Heritage restoration is a specialised task and requires a professional and experienced approach. The SRS surface removal system is uniquely suitable for projects that require the utmost quality and care.
Important services we do offer the Heritage Restoration industry are:
- Lead paint removal from internal walls and ceilings
- Paint removal from large scale sandstone outer walls and facings
- Paint removal from interior walls
- Cement profiling
Our system is minimally intrusive and can also be used in conjunction with other trades, and allows for business continuation. The benefits available to Heritage building maintenance managers and Heritage Restoration Project Managers are:
- Mobile units – all equipment is transported onto and around site by vehicle
- All machinery is MDG15 compliant
- Using our SRS alliances SRS can provide the complete solution
- Surface Preparation and Protective Coating Application
We prepare the location (scaffolding and fabrication/encapsulation), and do the surface preparation (SRS System wet abrasive blasting) and we clean up fully leaving a clean site.
For Lead paint removal we use special procedures, please see our Lead Paint Removal page
What we can do for Heritage Restoration
- Lead Paint Removal
- Clean exposed wooden beams – and sensitive surfaces
- Sandstone rejuvenation
What we have done
- Newcastle Council- Newcastle City Hall (Heritage) – Window frame, Lead paint removal and re-paint (2010)
Contact us now on 1300 661 528 to discuss your restoration issues or read more about our heritage restoration process
Areas of Service: Sydney, Wollongong, Illawarra, Newcastle, and Hunter Valley.