“Surface Removal Specialists (SRS) have been carrying out work on my projects for the past 4 years and they are a preferred concrete protective coating contractor for Downer.
I have found the quality and attention to detail of SRS management and staff on the ground to be exceptional and we have never had any issues with safety, which is of highest priority for us when selecting a contractor to work in Sydney Water sites.”
Chaanuk A de Silva – Project Engineer – Engineering, Construction and Maintenance
“Surface Removal Specialists (SRS) have performed Painting and Coating work on multiple projects for Downer, through the Sydney Water contract.
Their scope of work, including remedial work on concrete bunds and tanks, is not limited to:
• Internal and external blasting and painting of sludge storage tank and feed averaging tank at Glenfield WRP
• Crack repair, bund lining, epoxy coating and concrete repair works on new chemical storage bund at Camellia
• Crack repair, blasting and coating of digester internals at Wollongong WRP
• Blasting and painting of dry well floor at Nth Narrabeen SPS
• Painting and coating of polymer dosing area at West Hornsby WWTP and Hornsby Heights WWTP
Throughout my dealings with SRS across these projects, I have found their proactive approach and adherence to Downer’s and Sydney Water’s safety requirements exemplary. Their quality of work has been outstanding and approach to all aspects of management of work extremely professional.”
Saumya Desai – Project Manager – Engineering, Construction and Maintenance