Our crews are trained to deal with hazardous materials through:
- A Documented Hazardous Paint Management System.
- Full Lead Paint PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to be worn, at all times.
- Full ceiling to floor encapsulation, as required.
- Constant vacuum of debris
- Ventilation with HEPA filtering
- Documented use of Certified Hazardous Goods Removal Service for debris removal and disposal
- WHS Management System – Audited to WHSMS (5th edition)
Surface Removal Specialists - Abrasive Blasting
Steven Durling – Responsible Person for Industrial Lead Paint Management.
You can give Steve a call now on 1300 661 528 for a chat about your project